The XTAR MC2 Charger is a cost effective and efficient charger. The MC2 is essentially an MC1 charger with dual channels. The kit comes with the charger and a USB charge cable.
Some notable features include its super compact and portable design. TC-CC-CV 3-stage charging method which slowly ramps up the charge rate, soft charges even nearly empty batteries, then uses CC/CV charging, and never hits batteries all-at-once.
1. Charge two batteries simultaneously and independently.
2. Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charge current(0.25A/1.0A).
3. Applying to Micro USB interface for power supplying makes charging flexible and convenient.
4. LED indicators do real-time display of battery state.
5. Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
6. Over heat protection. When operate in high temperature, MC2 will automatically lower charge current to prevent over-heating burns.
7. Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
8. 0V activation and soft-start function.
9. MC2 has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
10. Automatically stop when charge complete.
11. ABS durable material.
Input: AC: 5.0V dc/500mA
Constant current output: 500±50mA
Termination Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
Termination Current: <40mA
Charges these batteries:
3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries