The new XT series flashlights from Klarus are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical use and self-defense in mind.
Part of the XT (Extreme Tactical) range, which includes the popular XT10 and XT20, this new Klarus XT2C is a true Tactical EDC. Being smaller than the XT10, it is easy to carry in a pocket, bag or on a belt.
1. The main switch is easy to find in the dark and will be pressed by default when pressing the tail of the light.
2. Mode switch is at a lower level than the main switch and provides good tactile feedback.
3. Strobe can be activated with the mode switch when the flashlight is on or off, giving instant access to strobe from any mode
4. Forward tactical main switch with momentary activation
5. Maintains constant brightness with very high efficiency
6. Max run time: 215 hours
7. Reverse polarity protection protects flashlight and battery from damage when a battery is inserted incorrectly
Brightness: 725 Lumens
* High: 725 Lumens (4 Hrs)
* Med: 180 Lumens (13.3 Hrs)
* Low: 5 Lumens (215 Hrs)
* Variable frequency strobe: 725 Lumens (8 Hrs)
Colour: Military grey
LED: XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
Dual button tail switch
Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
Dual button tail switch for quick, one-hand operation
Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminum
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
Working Voltage: 3.4-8.4V
Dimensions: 135mm (Length) 26.4mm (Head) 25mm (Body)
Weight: 81g (Excluding battery)
Spare rubber switch boot
1 x 18650
2 x 16340