Olight R50 Seeker Pro
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
- Next Product →
Olight's R50 model smashed all expectations by tossing out the industry-standard 18650 battery in favor of a massive 26650. It turned into a smash hit. Now Olight has upgraded their R50 with this Pro edition, which adds 700 more lumens of brightness, shaves 5 mm off its length, and incorporates their luxurious magnetic charging dock system. The resulting spec sheet reads like a flashoholic's daydream: 3,200 lumens, 250 meters of throw, up to 50 hours of runtime, and no micro-USB ports to get wet or clogged with dirt. But to truly understand this animal, we need to go deeper.
Awesome Charging Dock
The new magnetic docking system boasts a blazing fast recharging capability. Sit your R50 Pro LE in its dedicated R Dock, and a massive 3 amp current will boost you from 0% to 80% in an hour and a half.
The dock also has a cool emergency feature. In a power outage, the dock automatically switches your R50 Pro LE on in low mode. You'll never have to fumble for your flashlight in the dark again - just follow the beam! Mountable on walls or in cars, the R Dock unlocks the full potential of your light at home or on the go. The LE Kit includes mounting equipment as well as wall and car power adapters, so it'll arrive with all the parts you need. Comes with a holster and rechargeable battery for your flashlight.
Like a Hi-Tech Tank
Olight spoils us again and again by housing incredible components in indestructible bodies. The Olight R50 Pro is one of the rare lights that uses a CREE XHP70 LED, a multi-part monster that features four light emitting cores. Four brightness levels and a strobe make it adaptable and useful for self-defense. A battery-saving lockout prevents accidental activation, and automatic temperature adjustment changes your performance to match your environment. A charge indicator LED is built into the power button, flashing red when your battery runs low.
The R50 Pro is waterproof (IPX-8, 2 meters submersible) and drop-proof (1 meter). Waterproof testing is conducted after drop-testing to simulate real-world usage. The frame is aerospace grade aluminum, known for its balance between light weight and durability. And a thick coat of anodizing adds a military-spec level of protection to the exterior.
- 3,200 lumen maximum output
- 5 unique brightness settings
- Powerful defensive strobe mode
- Multi-function side switch
- Battery indicator glows red when battery is low
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, search and rescue, and outdoors
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 50 hours runtime on lowest output level
- Tail stand capability
- Reverse-polarity protection
- 1 Meter impact resistant
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- Crafted from hard anodized aluminum
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing
- Flashlight Olight R50Pro x 1
- Olight 4500mAh 26650 battery ( customized ) x 1
- magnetic cable charging base x 1
- AC Wall USB Adapter x 1
- holster x 1
- instruction manual x 1
- Output / Runtime: 1x 26650 rechargeable battery:
- Level 1: 3200 ~ 1000 lumens / 1.5 minutes + 150 minutes (After 1.5 minutes, the output will step down to 1000 lumens.)
- Level 2: 1500 ~ 1000 lumens / 10 minutes + 160 minutes (After 10 minutes, the output will step down to 1000 lumens.)
- Level 3: 400 lumens / 7.5 hours
- Level 4: 60 lumens / 50 hours
- Beam intensity: 15,600 cd
- Throw distance: 273 yards (250 meters)
- Impact resistance: 1 meter
- Water Resistance: IPX-8 (Submersible to 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Weight: 9.24 oz/262 g, including battery
- Length: 5.04"/128 mm
- Bezel Diameter: 1.65"/42 mm
- Head Diameter: 1.26"/32 mm
- UPCs: 692654091612 (Standard Kit), 692654091612 (LE Kit)