Olight H1 Nova Head Torch NW
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
The H1 NOVA is a compact uni-body aluminum alloy multi-purpose LED light with an output range of 2 to 500 lumens running off of a single CR123A or RCR123A battery. The H1 comes with a highly efficient CREE XM-L2 LED and TIR bead lens which is great for close-range illumination, resulting in a soft and balanced beam. The lightweight H1 is only the size of an adult's thumb! It is connected to the belt through a silicone mount, and can freely rotate to adjust the beam angle. After taking off from the mount, and have the provided pocket clip attached on, it can easily turn into a flashlight with a magnetic tail cap. This high-output and convenient headlamp is an ideal light designed for close-range illumination for night or outdoor activities.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED (NW/CW) paired with bead lens, giving a perfect close-range illumination experience
- Coupled with high light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
- Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 2~500 lumens
- Compatible with RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high and turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Low profile, silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
- Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a light.
- Runtime based thermal management program. Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to high mode in one minute.
- Single use CR123A battery included